Sunday, May 23, 2010

Autumn in the Adelaide Hills around "The Gums" Bed & Breakfast, Coromandel Valley, Adelaide


Autumn in the hills is such a colourful time.

One of my favourite places to go for a walk, and one which I send my guests to,
is the Blackwood Forest Recreation Park.



There's a creek running alongside the main road and the track beside that
winds its way amongst the gums and deciduous trees.









The little old building near the car park guards the track up to the forest.









No matter what the sky is like, patches of blue or grey when the clouds pass over head,
the colours of the leaves provide a striking contrast.
And I just love kicking my way through the fallen leaves.

To stay at "The Gums" Bed & Breakfast book on
(08) 82706623 or email: thegumsbandbcv@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment