Sunday, March 18, 2012
Flourishing Relationships Retreat: Helping Couples Enhance And Grow Their Relationship
Flourishing Relationships Retreat has been set up in the Adelaide Hills by Fran West and Hilary Thompson to help couples enhance and grow their relationship.
Flourishing Relationships Retreat
1. © Hilary Thompson The Out and About Therapist
2. Who is this Retreat suitable for? All couples who wish to grow and enhance their relationship; reconnect with each other and resolve issues that may be causing some disharmony within their relationship.
3. What is unique about this Retreat?
• We cater exclusively for one couple at a time, so there is as much privacy as you want.
• Retreats can be held at the weekend or during the week at a time convenient for both parties.
• We offer relationship coaching for each partner individually and coaching sessions together as a couple.
• The Retreat starts on the afternoon of your arrival and ends late afternoon of the second day.
• One, one hour follow up session with Hilary via Skype is offered as part of the Retreat.
4. Hilary Thompson MIICT Retreat Facilitator
Hilary is passionate about helping people to grow and thrive within their relationships.
She is also passionate about teaching people self help techniques so that they are better able to cope when life gets stressful.
Hilary will be drawing on many years experience as an NLP practitioner to help you to achieve the best possible outcome from this retreat.
5. Fran West BA ARMIT Retreat Host
Fran is your Host for this retreat.
She will be looking after you during your stay at “The Gums”.
Fran is an award-winning pilot, adventurer,author, photographer, and motivational speaker.
She is Australia’s Life Pilot, motivating others to pilot their lives and navigate their way to success.
6. Where is this Retreat held?
The Retreat venue is “The Gums” a four star Bed & Breakfast at Coromandel Valley in the picturesque Adelaide Hills area of South Australia
7. The Food
• Fran will serve you with one of her super continental style or cooked breakfasts.
• Lunches and afternoon teas will be prepared by Chef Jonathan Holmes-Ross of The Artisan Café Blackwood and served at the Retreat.
• For your evening meal, you can sample the fare of some of our local restaurants
8. Want to find out more? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a comprehensive information package
9. Flourishing Relationships Retreat
A unique experience for all couples