Friday, August 3, 2012
Flourishing Relationships Retreat also for Retirees, Baby Boomers & Empty Nesters
Flourishing Relationships Retreat is also for Retirees, Baby Boomers & Empty Nesters.
As we travel through the different stages of our lives, changing circumstances such as children growing up and leaving home and retirement can put a lot of stress on a relationship.
Especially when we have spent many years focusing on rearing a family and earning a living, either as an employee or as a business owner, so that the primary relationship within the family unit becomes neglected. And as we all know, neglect something and it withers and dies.
Flourishing Relationships Retreat has been created by Hilary Thompson and Fran West for all couples who wish to grow and enhance their relationship, reconnect with each other and resolve issues that are causing disharmony within the relationship.
They believe that the retreat that they offer is unique and a first for South Australia.
Hilary is a Life Coach and NLP Practitioner and Fran an Adventurer and Motivational Speaker. Between them they have had over 100 years of life experience.
Hilary and Fran are passionate about helping people to deal with the changes that life brings with grace and helping them to live their best lives together.
What is special about their Retreat?
• Privacy: It caters for only one couple at a time. Hilary and Fran are committed to making this a very personal and worthwhile experience.
• Accommodation: “The Gums” is an exclusive and tranquil 4 star B&B at Coromandel Valley in the beautiful Adelaide Hills of South Australia.
• The Food: Fran cooks up a super breakfast and the lunches and afternoon teas are cooked by award winning chef Jonathan Holmes-Ross of The Artisan Café Blackwood.
• Bookings: Retreats are booked either during the week or at weekends at a time that is convenient to both parties. Couples needing help need it now, so the aim is to book the Retreats as soon as possible. There are no set dates during the year for Retreats.
• Follow up: a Relationship Coaching session with Hilary via phone or Skype is included as part of the Retreat package. Hilary and Fran want to know how their couples are faring after they leave the Retreat. They don’t just drop them back into life. They care.
For further information contact Hilary Thompson on (08) 83703690 or